All Souls Young Adults
All Souls Young Adults aspires to be one of the most vibrant and deeply connected young adult groups in New York City. From parties to service projects to events that foster personal growth, we aim to have a lot of fun. We have created a group that easily welcomes newcomers with different backgrounds, perspectives, and sexual orientations. Our members are of various ages, with most in their 20s or 30s. People come to our group for several reasons: to have fun and make friends, to engage in meaningful discussions, or to deepen their sense of spirituality.
Food and Fellowship
We regularly draw 15-25 people for our Sunday brunches and our bi-monthly weeknight event, “Food and Fellowship.” Food and Fellowship event provides a space to create spiritual connections with one another; we share a meal followed by a group activity. Sometimes this is a discussion led by a young adult on a spiritual/philosophical matter, such as altruism, gratitude, or how our family histories impact our value systems. Other times, we connect through an activity such as chocolate tasting or dance.
If you prefer smaller and more intimate gatherings, we also have a network of Young Adult Connection (YAC) groups, comprised of 5-8 young adults who meet on an ongoing basis for everything from conversations about world religions to exploring fun and quirky places in NYC. You may also want to check out the monthly LGBT Movie Night or our various volunteering and advocacy events.
If you are interested in checking out our community, here are five suggestions:
1. Coffee Hour. Go downstairs after the 11:15 service and look for us; we will probably introduce ourselves first, though. Seriously, we’re nice. We’re not just saying that.
2. Brunches. We go out to a nearby restaurant on the first Sunday of each month and have a Bagel Brunch after Coffee Hour on the third Sunday of each month.
3. Food and Fellowship. On the first Thursday and the third Wednesday of the month, we gather at 7:00 PM for a free meal and a discussion or activity.
4. Facebook. Join our Facebook group. You can receive event announcements and see our calendar to stay up to date on everything we are up to.
5. AllSoulsYoungAdults.com. Find information about our events and sign up for our mailing list (perfect for non-Facebook users).
We look forward to seeing you.
The All Souls Young Adults
for more information
If you have questions, email email@example.com.